So finding a way to finish the wheat bread I made finally end up with French Toast recipe.This is nothing new than regular french toast recipe but one thing I did made the toast taste better, which is i soaked the bread and left it for 2 hrs before toasting and I toasted it in very low flame which made the bread acquire some deep flavours.I would suggest you to do the same if your bread is little dense , don't try to soak softer bread for more than 5 min or the bread will dissolve in milk and you won't be able to transfer to the griddle to toasf.So have fun in toasting ....

Ingredients :

Bread - 4 slices (I used home made whole wheat bread)
Egg - 1
Milk - 1/2 cup
Vanilla Cream - 2 tbsp (optional)
Dates syrup - 2 tbsp
Orange essence  or vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon pd - 1/4 tsp
Butter - for toasting bread

Method:

1.Mix all ingredients except butter and bread and beat them well .
2.Take  a wide plate or bowl and place all breads in one layer and pour the entire mixture on top and let it sit it for few min.
*For soft bread don't let it sit more than 5 min, but for denser bread you can soak more, for my whole wheat bread I soaked it for 2 hrs.

3.Grease a tawa with butter and Toast the bread on low flame for first few min on both sides , then increase flame to medium and Toast to give dark crusty look for a min or so.
4.Serve hot in a platter.