One thing thats a lot in my kitchen cabinet is wheat flour and all purpose flour, i have no idea how to spend them.With the intention of finding recipes for using wheat flour other than dosa and roti not a lot of creative recipes are there.And I don't want to spend the entire flour by making dosas and rotis it's going to take lot of my manual labor.A roti maker would solve the problem but I dont have one, it's in my future shopping list though.So easy recipe with less work is bread and cake recipes. Not so much interested in cake recipe as it has lot of sugar in them and I don't think there are any cake recipe with wheat flour. But on the contrary there are lot of recipes using wheat flour for making bread.So let me start with banana, avocado bread as i have both of them stocked in my fridge.So my dear family get ready for wheat flour attack on forthcoming days, sorry guys whole lot of flour is too distracting for me to concentrate on other recipes.....But my friend if you have any interesting recipes with wheat flour suggest me....

Ingredients:

Whole wheat flour - 1 3/4 cups
Butter / oil - 1/3 cup @ room temperature
Honey - 1 tbsp
Dates syrup - 1 tbsp
Molasses - 1 tbsp
Apple sauce - 1/4 cup
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
Eggs - 2
Mashed banana - 1/2 cup
Avocado - 1/2 cup
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Baking soda -  1 tsp
Hot water - 1/4 cup
Chopped nuts / Dry fruits- 1/2 cup ( i didn't add any nuts as i have to feed my elder kid who is allergic to nuts ).

Method :

1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2.In a large bowl, beat oil/ butter and honey , dates syrup, molasses, apple sauce together.
3.Add eggs, and mix well. Stir in bananas, avocados and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt.(don't over mix just give a gentle mix) 

4.Add baking soda to hot water, stir to mix, and then add to batter. 

5.Blend in chopped nuts or dry fruits If using.
6.Spread batter into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.

7.Bake for 55 to 60 minutes until the toothpick inserted comes out clean with no batter sticking on it.If the top is getting dry while inside is still yet to bake.Just cover the bread with another baking tray on top like a plate and bake it extra 5 min.
8. Cool on wire rack for 1/2 hour before slicing.If you grease enough the bread will come cleanly out of the pan.