So I had some cabbage, celery, snow peas, sweet  corn in the fridge and it is cold out .So decided to make soup but had no idea what to add, just followed my instinct and threw some spices from my cabinet and creates this soup.So coming to taste wise my hubby likes it, my elder one liked it...Did u notice I am not telling how I liked it, mmmm it's Ok for my taste buds.Well but I liked the topping idea some cheese for richness and cheerios for crunchiness and will try this option in other soups too, anyway the recipe is here may be you can suggest what changes would have made this soup Excellent. ...

Ingredients :

Butter - 1 tbsp
Onions  - 1/2 cup
Celery - 1/2 cup
Snow peas - 1/2 cup
Sweet corn kernels - 1/2 cup
Garlic sliced - 1/8 cup
All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
Chicken bullion pd - 3 tsp
Italian seasoning - 1 tsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
Salt - as needed
White pepper pd - 1/2 tsp
Taco seasonings - 3 tsp
Shredded cheese - for garnishing (optional)
Coriander leaves - for garnishing

Method :

1.chop all the vegetables to very fine dices.

2.In a pan add butter then add all veggies and saute it with all the spices listed till veggies arr translucent. 

3.Add flour and saute it till raw smell is gone for 2 min, then add hot water slowly around 1/2 cup.


4.Then once it's boiling add milk and boil for 2 min till it thickens.

5.Check for seasoning and add any if needed.
6.Garnish with coriander leaves and while serving top it with cheese.