About Cauliflower :
Cauliflower can be roasted, boiled, fried, steamed, or eaten raw. Steaming or microwaving better preserves anticancer compounds than boiling. When cooking, the outer leaves and thick stalks are removed, leaving only the florets. The leaves are also edible, but are most often discarded. The florets should be broken into similar-sized pieces so they are cooked evenly. After eight minutes of steaming, or five minutes of boiling, the florets should be soft, but not mushy (depending on size). Stirring while cooking can break the florets into smaller, uneven pieces.
To Boil Cauliflower:Cauliflower - 1
Salt - 1 tsp
Turmeric Pd - 1 tsp
For Roast:Oil - 1 tbsp
Mustard Seeds - 2 tsp
Onion -1 Big Size sliced
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Fennel Seeds - 1 tsp
Green Chillies - 2 to 3 slit
Tomatoes - 3 sliced
Chilly Pd - 2 tsp
Water - 1/ 2 cup
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Boil Cauliflower with the listed ingredients and filter and keep aside.
- Take a kadai add oil and add mustard seeds,Once the ysplutter add onions , turmeric pd ,salt ,green chillies , fenne lseeds....saute very well.
- Add Tomatoes and saute for a min.
- Add Chilly Pd and add 1/2 cup water and saute well.
- Then add cauliflower and add water till cauliflower is immersed.Then wait till it comes to boil.
- Cover and cook for few minutes until all is incorporated.
- Then open lid and add oil and roast it till all water is evaporated.Add oil in middle little by little and roast till all water is evaporated and it becomes completely dry.
- Add lime juice and mix well.
- Serve hot.