Ingredients:Oil - 1 tbsp
Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
Spinach - 14 Oz (Canned / Frozen / Fresh)
Tomato - 1
moong Dhal - 1/4 cup, washed
Water - 1 cup
- Heat the pan of pressure cooker and add oil and add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Add spinach and saute it well (it need to be sauteed like for 15 to 20 min ,or you will get a raw smell of spinach - check the video)
- Then add tomato and saute it.
- Add dhal and water and let it come to boil
- Cover with lid and put whistle.
- Let it cook for 5 whistles till the dhal is cooked.
- Open the lid and let the pressure release on its own.
- Add salt and do a taste check.
- Add water according to the consistency you may need.
- Serve hot with chapati.