Are you fan of pancakes but are worried about the empty calories from the flour don't worry here comes the flour less pancakes ,which is healthy and tasty
Bananas are good source of potassium.
What it does:
works in the nervous system and helps muscles contract
Where it's found,most fruits and vegetables like bananas,ornage juice,avacadoes,potatoes,sweet potatoes and lima beans.
Health Benefits of Banana
Eggs are so nutritious that they’re often referred to as “nature’s multivitamin.”
They also have unique antioxidants and powerful brain nutrients that many people are deficient in.
Here are 6 reasons why eggs are among the healthiest foods on the planet.
1.One large egg contains (1):
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): 9% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 15% of the RDA.
- Vitamin A: 6% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): 7% of the RDA.
- Selenium: 22% of the RDA.
- Eggs also contain small amounts of almost every vitamin and mineral required by the human body… including calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, manganese, Vitamin E, Folate and many more
Eggs Improve Your Cholesterol Profile and do NOT Raise Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
Eggs Are Loaded With Choline, an Important Nutrient For The Brain
Eggs Contain High Quality Proteins With a Perfect Amino Acid Profile
Eggs Are Loaded With Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Which Protect The Eyes
Eggs For Breakfast Can Help You Lose Body Fat
It’s important to keep in mind that not all eggs are created equal.
Hens are often raised in factories, caged and fed grain-based feed that alters the final nutrient composition of the eggs. It is best to buy Omega-3 enriched or pastured eggs, they are more nutritious and healthier.
However, conventional supermarket eggs are still a good choice if you can’t afford or access the others.