5 oz of 3 cheeseTortiline
14 oz Garbanzo beans
½ lb of Raw Scallops
3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 Cup of White Wine
Juice of One Small Lemon
2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
1 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil, add the pasta and cook according to package instructions. Make sure you reserve ½ cup of Starchy cooking water.
2) Pat dry your scallops on both sides, season them with salt and pepper and set aside.
3) Preheat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat until it's nice and hot, add the scallops and cook them for 2 minutes on each side, making sure not to disturb them to get a nice sear.
4)Then add finely chopped Garlic and saute them till garlic is sauteed enough.
5) In the same skillet, add 1 tsp of pepper flakes along with the garlic (optional) and let the garlic cook and become fragrant. Add the wine and let it reduce by half, this should take about 2 minutes.
6)Add the zest of 1 lime or lemon and mix well.In the mean time dredge 1 tbsp of butter in flour,this can be added at last to give thickness to the sauce.
7) Add the starchy cooking water, parsley and lemon juice along with the dredged remaining butter, season with salt and pepper and let it all bubble up and come together.
8) Add the pasta and garbonzo back in for the last minute of cooking and toss them in the sauce.