Another way to have this sweet goodness as a fry with very little oil ....
3 Sweet Potatoes,cut into wedges1 Tsp of Coconut Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil and place them in the oven as it preheats so that the baking sheets will be preheated as well.
2) Cut the potatoes into either wedges or fry shape, place them on a microwave safe plate (you will probably need to do this in stages if your making this big batch) and microwave them for about 10 minutes or until they are mostly cooked through.
3) Let them cool a bit once they come out of the microwave.
4) In a large bowl, mix together all the spices with the oil, add the partially cooked potatoes and toss everything together to coat.
5) Divide the potatoes on the hot baking sheets, making sure that they are all in one layer. Pop them in the oven and roast them for about 20 minutes or until crispy.
6) Check on them and rotate the baking sheets around if you feel like they are coloring too soon on one side and not the other.