A chocolate brownie is a flat, baked square or bar developed in the United States at the end of the 19th century and popularized in both the U.S. and Canada during the first half of the 20th century. The brownie is a cross between a cake and a cookie in texture.Brownies come in a variety of forms. They are either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density, and they may include nuts, frosting,whipped cream, chocolate chips, or other ingredients. A variation that is made with brown sugar and no chocolate is called a blondie.
Brownies are common lunchbox fare, typically eaten by hand, and often accompanied by milk or coffee. They are sometimes served warm with ice cream (à la mode), topped with whipped cream or marzipan, or sprinkled with powdered sugar. They are especially popular in restaurants, where they can be found in variation on many dessert menus.
3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
¾ cup of Cocoa Powder
½ cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
1 cup of Granulated Sugar
¼ tsp of Salt
2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 cup of Chopped Walnuts
1 cup of White Chocolate Chips
1 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
2/3 cup of Caramel Sauce
½ tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, grease a 8 inch square / Circle baking pan and line it with parchment paper, set aside.
Mixing Dry Ingredients:
2) In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, salt and instant espresso powder, set aside.
Mixing Wet Ingredients:
3) In the bowl of an electric mixer cream together the butter and sugar, add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
Mixing Dry and Wet Ingredients:
4) Add in the dry ingredients and mix just enough to incorporate the dry ingredients in well.
5) Reserve 1 cup of the batter and set aside. Spread the remaining batter into the bottom of the prepared baking dish, sprinkle the walnuts and white chocolate chips evenly over the batter, drizzle the caramel sauce on top of that.
6) Add the semisweet chocolate chips to the remaining 1 cup of batter, then spread this mixture all over the top of the caramel.
7) Bake the brownies for about 30 minutes. Let them cool completely then serve!
Tips:1.You can replace walnuts with any dry nits and fruits you wish
2.You don't have to essentially make triple chocolate brownie,you can make double chocolate if you don't have any of chocolate ingredients.